- Guy: do you want to go out with me this wednesday?
- Me: sorry I can't naruto is released on wednesday
a lake in montana whose water is so clear it appears shallow, when really its over 100 feet deep!
this is actually kinda terrifying because what if someone doesn’t know how deep it is, so they go diving and try to swim to the bottom, but they always seem just out of reach, so they just keep swimming… and when they realize something’s wrong it’s too late
Imagine seeing a body at the bottom….
tumblr has the ability to turn everything beautiful into something terrifying
What if you see a skeleton at the bottom of what appears to be a shallow part of the lake. As you dive down to check them out you notice the water is deeper than you originally thought. Much deeper. You come to realize that there is no way these remains could be human, you’re not even half-way down and already the skull already looks bigger than your car
This started so tranquil and then it turned into Friday the 13th
If homophobia were a conversation about food...
- Homophobic Person: My favorite food is pizza!
- Homosexual Person: Cool! My favorite food is pasta!
- Bisexual Person: I like both!
- Pansexual Person: Hey guys, I don't have a favorite! I'll pretty much eat what tastes good to me.
- Asexual Person: I like the way food looks and smells more than the way it tastes.
- Homophobic Person: whAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE WHY ISN'T PIZZA YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?!?! YOU'RE GOING TO HELL.